Priceline Hotel: 3* San Francisco (SFO North-San Bruno) Holiday Inn Airport

thegizzywiz
By thegizzywiz,
in

Congratulations on your success!

I'm not sure of the parking charges at this property but hopefully it's on the lower end of the range of what is expected and you're happy with the results.

I've edited your topic title to reflect that this property is in the San Francisco (SFO North - San Bruno) zone... please let us know if your winning bid confirmation page shows otherwise.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

San Francisco (SFO North - San Bruno) zone is what shows on my profile. I'm not sure what showed on my confirmation. Sorry, I didn't reply sooner.

The stay was fine, though the reviews were correct about the hotel being "dated" and was a bit noisy, but slept fine and NO BED BUGS!!! Front desk person was AWESOME!

Parking is about $7 - 7.50/night as of Jan. 1, 2011 which is still a bargain for the area. Parking wasn't a problem and the hotel is really quite close to the airport and car rental return.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]