Priceline Hotel: fort lauderdale beach question

mjl1
By mjl1,
in

It would be a calculated risk. The hotels do change the amenities from time to time.

I got a hotel in the Chicago area I checked for a match to the amenities of "A", and the experts here also thought it was most probably "A". Guess what? It was "B".

I wish you well though.

Romelle

mjl1,

You can try to minimize the risk by searching for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then for the balance and see if the same hotel appears for each of your searches. However, what is it that you're trying to accomplish by doing so? Why not see what appears for the entire length of your stay and determine how confident you are that it's the hotel guessed?

What are the date(s) of your stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (please click this HOTWIRE link before replying)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

March 3-6 th and then we hope to go to key West for the next 5 days. i was just thinking that if I can get the first night and find out what hotel it is then I can go straight back and get the next 3 nights. It seems that hotels on the beach can be older and some of the reviews are not that great.

any idea what this property is

Fort Lauderdale Beach area Hotel (1.7 - 4.1 mi from city center)

3 star on the beach 122 march 3-6 2011

This hotel features the following amenities:

Beachfront

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Please note that Hotwire cannot guarantee the level of services offered at a prop

It's been previously guessed that this is the Ocean Sky Resort.. this property has been reported to the board once before, but the user didn't include the amenities associated with the hotel when they purchased, so can't say for certain if this is what you're likely seeing above.

Regardless of what this is, HOTWIRE does show the Tripadvisor rating for this property and it's 3.0/5.0, which isn't really that great, so i wouldn't expect too much and would set your expectations for 'basic' accommodations.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

As far as when to bid/purchase, see the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

If you search HOTWIRE (please use this link) for quad occupancy does anything else appear within your budget? (what is your budget?)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]