Hotwire Hotel: Help ID MagMile Streeterville 3* Hotel

Wyomingtraveler
By Wyomingtraveler,
in

Hey all

Just looking to see if anyone can help ID a 3* hotel in MagMile Streeterville zone. I am looking at the dates of 4/6/11-4/12/11. Hotwire lists this hotel, as having the following amenities, fitness, business center, and high speed internet for a rate of $67.00. Seems like a good rate for even a 3*, but wondering if can be better by bidding at Priceline. Also wondering about some of 4* hotels offered for just under a $100 and if I would really get a better hotel for the extra $30.

Thanks

Wyomingtraveler :)

This could possibly be the Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn Express Cass or Inn of Chicago, although I believe the latter two are the more likely.

There are not too many other options under $100 on HOTWIRE for these dates, which are rather busy. However, I do think the NMA-WT-GC 4* w/boutique/fitness/restaurant/internet/business is of interest - if you look on the detail page, there is a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating (the tripadvisor logo with 4.5/5 circles shaded, not the HOTWIRE customer ratings - if you click "see details" you can go to the detail page, then the tripadvisor rating is further down the page). My guess for this would be Sutton Place.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone for their replies

Someone else tried Priceline to book our hotel for this trip. This person did not give me too any details (zones, *s, bid, or so on). This person decided to use $100 Entertainment Book Coupon on package deal (air, hotel, and show tickets). In any event we added with the La Quinta Inn and Suites Chicago Downtown. I just need to figure how we are going to get from O'hare to our hotel. If it were up to me, I would just take the L-train, but I am not sure what the others in my party will think of that.

I thought I was going to make all of the reservations. If that had been the case I would have had better luck. We did not get an awful deal on this hotel (better than their discounted rate if you subtract the regular airfare price from the total package price), but could have gotten a hotel in a better location with a heavily discounted rate by bidding at PRICELINE.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]