Priceline Hotel: 4* Fort Lauderdale beach April 2nd - 3rd

Maru
By Maru,
in

I'm looking for a 4* Hotel in either North Miami Beach or Fort Lauderdale Beach.

It's for a present for my dad for his anniversary, if it were for us we wouldn't mind as much what hotel, we've been flexible before with Priceline and it's worked really well.

But now I saw in some posts that people have gotten the W Hotel in Ft Lauderdale for $90 a night even in April and I'm wondering what other hotels could come up in this search.

4 Star Deluxe Hotel, Ft Lauderdale Beach Area

Check-In Date: Saturday, April 2, 2011

Check-Out Date: Sunday, April 3, 2011

Region: Fort Lauderdale, FL

City Area: Ft Lauderdale Beach Area

Thanks in advance for your help!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

When bidding on PRICELINE, you could possibly get any hotel in the desired zone at the desired star rating (for example, if you bid for 4* in the Beach zone in Fort Lauderdale on PRICELINE, you could possibly get any 4* in that zone.)

The list of hotels that have been reported to the board in FL can be found at this link. Other, unreported hotels could also possibly appear at any time.

What would be your desired budget per night and desired zone?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I wanted to see if it was possible to get the W hotel for $90 - $100 that everyone else has been able to get.

There are two hotels I wouldn't want to get: Il Lugano Suite Hotel or the Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six those are the two cheaper ones in the area.

I don't know if with a bid of $100 I'll be able to get the better ones, the rest are all nicer hotels.

Since this is not for me but for my dad I don't want to get them a not so nice place, they don't need to know I got the deal in priceline :)

Some people post a description and you answer them telling what hotel they might be getting, priceline never shows me this. Is this something that Hotwire does? I've never used Hotwire only Priceline.

Thanks again! You're super helpful :)

The amenity descriptions are a characteristic of HOTWIRE... not PRICELINE.

See the following thread for an explanation of the similarities, and differences, between each service: I've Never Used Priceline or Hotwire.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

To confirm.. you're looking for a 4* rated hotel in the Ft Lauderdale Beach zone with a maximum bid of $100 for April 2-3?

Please confirm and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At the 4* level you have SIX re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Beach...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $100

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]