Amenities:

Boutique Hotel

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Despite what it says in the posting instructions on this forum, the amenities are nicely listed in the itinerary - I just copied them here!

Rate per night:

HotPricePerNight:$49.00

Nights:1

Rooms:1

Tax recovery charges & fees: $17.43

Subtotal: $66.43

Trip total:$66.43

The hotel's page on Hotels.com says that there is a $2 resort fee charged, and $10 for overnight parking.

I thought I was getting the Menage - Boutique, 3.5 star... I was all excited... I literally shouted "WHAT!!!??" at the monitor when it was revealed! Ah well, that's how the game is played! I've done too well on Hotwire in the past to be able to complain. I have read a lot of good things about Anabella, but I really wanted Menage for the view and such, and being a newer Hotel (not converted Motel).

So how is This for a first post? :)

I thought I was getting the Menage...

The Menage has never been reported with this amenity combination before... and the Anabella has, so that would have been a tip-off that this wasn't like the Menage. Feel free to ask for help/confirmation of what you think you're being offered before your next opaque purchase.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]