Hotwire Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Airport LAX) Custom Hotel

Smashby
By Smashby,
in

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Also thanx for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Hotwire Hotel List

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Can you also post the price before/tax.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

• 1 month later...
Used to be the notorious Furama. Please post a hotel review.

here was the amenities listed:

Amenities:

Fitness Center Pool(s) Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Now onto the review. GOOD GRIEF! How the heck can hotwire let that hotel be on their website. It was awful, horrid, and probably scared me from using Hotwire ever again. It was so cheap and gross I don't understand how it could be rated 3 stars even. From the moment I drove up I'd wished I'd never heard of hotwire. The front lobby played some attempted trendy chic music... the mandatory valet parking felt like a scam, the bathrooms didn't even have a fan so the entire floor smelled like an outhouse. The TV in our room didn't work, neither did the alarm radio. Our buddies next door didn't have lights, and their phone didn't work to call the front lobby. And the night was topped off by crawling into a bed made for wee people, the mattress was literally 6 inches off the ground.

The only good thing I can say about this experience I can say is that we didn't get stabbed. Awful experience, and it's too bad because the first night I stayed at the Hotel Menage in Anaheim via hotwire and I was thoroughly impressed and happy with that find.

Total rate was $65 + $12.20 taxes and fees and another $10 valet parking or something.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]