Hotwire Hotel: 3* Tampa (Westshore-Tampa Airport TPA-South) Hyatt Place

cedron
By cedron,
in

I'm going on a cruise and looking for a good hotel to stay at for one night. So, I'm looking for a 3.5* in the Tampa Downtown area for one night 2/11-2/12. Can someone offer advice on what price I am likely to be successful at?

I'm familiar with the rebidding strategy, so I'll use that to try to get the best deal, but would like an idea where to start and what will likely be successful.

Thanks!

I wanted to make a decision, so I decided to go ahead and book one. Instead of Priceline, I ended up taking an offer on Hotwire. With the info on this forum and post by other people I was able to figure out that the offer on Hotwire was for the Hyatt Place Tampa, a 3*, for $64 for one night 2/11. It's 95% recommended on Hotwire and seems really nice for the price. Awesome to get it for 50% of the published price.

I may have been able to get a slightly cheaper price on Priceline, but decided that I wanted the assurance of knowing what I would get through Hotwire. I couldn't have gotten such a great deal without the info from everybody on this forum. Thanks!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

What would be your desired budget per night? Additionally, would you prefer the least expensive 3.5*, or is staying in the more central downtown area preferable?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks for replying AaronJB, looks like you replied while I was typing my last post. You'll see I went ahead and booked a hotel. And I made sure to use the link on this site! Couldn't have gotten such a great deal without this info.

The hotel I got is the "Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore" in the "Westshore - Tampa Airport TPA - South" Hotwire zone. The amenities were exactly as listed on this forum in the Florida Hotwire hotels page: "Shuttle, Complimentary Breakfast, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business." They were in a slightly different order, but the items were all the same.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]