Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Loop) W City Center

jiggs
By jiggs,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

That is our guess too... it was previously reported as 4.5* but is believed to have been downgraded, yet nobody has purchased and been able to confirm it as yet (only believed to have been downgraded a short while ago).

With such short notice until your stay maybe you'll be the one to confirm for the rest of us! :) Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase should you do so.

Good Luck.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

back down to 121 so I booked...$8 higher than I could have gotten it two weeks ago, but I had other options...It was indeed the W although they threw me when I saw the add for the Westin on the conformation.

W Chicago City Center 172 W. Adams

Chicago, Illinois 60603

(312) 332-1200

Check-in: Fri, Apr 15, 2005 Check-out: Sun, Apr 17, 2005 Adults: 2 Children: 0

View hotel's amenities

now for another question, anyone know of a good deck to put my car in for the weekend? I'm attempting to avoid the $38 parking fee...anything in the $20-$30 range seems okay, $38 just seems steep to me even though I'll likely end up paying it

Glad to see the price dropped back down for you and you were able to grab this great deal.

Hopefully somebody can suggest some parking idea, but if not, i would park on the outskirts of the city where parking is likely much cheaper and then take the train into the city (if you have a lot of luggage you can even check-in, drop off your bags, then go park the car).

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

we parked in the underground grant street deck and walked only 6 blocks, at $19 a day is was considerably cheaper than the W's $38 valet only option. For anyone who may stay here or anywhere in the loop that parking is high (I think Palmer is up to $35) this is a great option, espically if your staying more than a couple days

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]