Priceline Hotel: 4* Paris (Eiffel Tower-Grenelle-Montparnasse) Pullman Rive Gauche

tk1780
By tk1780,
in

we were in Paris and need a room for 2 more nights. Was looking for the Hilton at La Defense and used this as an alternative. Got the Pullman Rive Gauche. Was disappointed at first because we wanted to be closer to Eiffel Tower, but acutally it turned out to be a nice hotel, newer room and large like and American room. Metro was 5 mins away and all of Paris can be reached from there.

Glad we got it...

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see this is working out well for your needs and you're happy with the results.

Your bid price was truncated from the topic title, can you please add a reply to this thread with the room rate so we can add this information to the the topic title.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There is nothing like a LARGE room (by American standards) in Paris however, this hotel does have larger rooms (by EU standards) and space between beds. When I was there they gave me two twin beds (singles).

The hotel is nice with good health club and there is an elevated subway directly outside. The railroad (RER) from the airport is about 1/2 mile away.

There are wonderful breakfast places and a mall if you exit the lobby and walk to the right for about 5-10 minutes. I mention this because most people would never venture past the Metro station but keep going and enjoy the local landscape.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]