Priceline Hotel: 4* Ft Lauderdale (Beach) W Hotel Fort Lauderdale Hotel

SK524
By SK524,
in

I am VERY pleased to report this winning bid for the W hotel on a Friday night in February!

After spending a few days doing research here and bidding (using your PRICELINE link every time, of course!) up to $90 for a 3* in the Downtown area with no luck (hoping to get something close to our friends who are staying at the Embassy Suites), I thought maybe we'd switch to Beach area instead. Used your HOTWIRE link and found what I was fairly certain (thanks to reports here!) was the W Hotel, for $115. Was about to book it but thought I'd better try Priceline again first, since I saw on this board that there was a successful bid yesterday for the W at only $100. I knew of course that I could end up with another property, which was ok.

Started bidding $80 for 4* Beach. Rejected, but Priceline told me I could try my identical request again for $100. Knowing I still had several re-bid opportunities, went back and re-bid $85, then $90, which to my surprise and delight was accepted for the W! Total with taxes is $108.63.

This deal sounds amazing to me since on their website, the cheapest room for this night is $422!! (which I wouldn't/couldn't ever pay!) We have never stayed at a W hotel so we're looking forward to it.

Sorry to go on & on but I hope the details are helpful, plus I'm excited! Thanks again to thereuare & AaronJB (& anyone else) for an amazing website! You guys rock!!

Maru,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'd like to try and get this deal as well.
Rates are date specific... are your dates the same as those in thread? If not, this rate and/or property may not even be available for your own stay.
Also please send me the link I should use to start the reservation.
You can use this PRICELINE link, the search box at the top of the board (or the priceline logo is clickable as well), the links in my signature, or those in the support page. If you'd like help with your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]