Priceline Hotel: Resort Orlando (Disney Maingate-Celebration) Gaylord Palms

momtogma606
By momtogma606,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

An excellent deal for this property. Hope you're pleased with this purchase and this property will work well for your plans.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

momtogma606,

Please start by reading your messages.

It was on PRICELINE... 2 adults 2 kids
Note that all PRICELINE reseravations are for double occupancy... there is no way to indicate 2adults/2children.
...it looks like every zone other than Disney Main Gate/Celebration is a free re-bid zone for resorts!
This isn't the case... if anyone is unsure of their re-bid zones please ask for help and/or confirm your re-bid zones before bidding.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry! I stand corrected. The only reason I said that is because the night that I bid, Disney Main Gate was the only area that indicated they had resorts available on name your own price. I wasn't thinking that it probably changes day to day. Also, i'm not sure why I was asked how many people are coming on my trip, but if we don't get double occupancy, no problem. It is my husband and I and our very young children (baby sleeps with mommy and the preschooler takes the pullout or floor & sleepingbag!). I probably wouldn't use name your own price if we were picky or needed anything specific!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]