Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Millenium-Loop-Grant Park) Hyatt Regency

srock
By srock,
in

Prices can vary significantly by time of year and in major cities can vary very significantly from day-to-day - the end of March is likely going to be more expensive than the middle of the colder January normally, but if there is also something going on during the time period, that may also be boosting prices.

Please start a new thread for your stay with date/s of travel and we would be happy to help.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I keep seeing these Hyatt Regency wins at $55, $54, $57?!? I am looking to get in on this, but all of my bids get denied. I even tried on at sixty. I am looking at the last week in March. Are bids accepted more as you get closer to the date?

Thanks.

Based on the Name Your Own Price map, they Hyatt Regency is in the Greater Chicago Zone now even though

it is listed as Lopp/Grant Park on the retail side.

I'm pretty sure its the only 4* in the zone. So If your on bidding Loop/Grant Park and NMA/River North 4 * Hotels

but not Greater Chicago your not going to get it. Looks like if you just start with Greater Chicago Zone

at 4* level and then rebid with Hyde Park, Evanston, Lincoln Park as needed you should get it. I think the winners

you've seen may not have even known the Hyatt is in a new zone since everybody starts with 4 stars in the Loop and

NMA Zones and uses Greater Chicago as a rebid with the star levels already locked in.

I'm kinda new to Priceline, but it seems like these zones can change at anytime. The Hyatt thing could be old

news but it was new to me.

Good luck

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]