Hotwire Hotel: 4* London (Kensington - Earls Court) Harrington Hall

ednarc
By ednarc,
in

Help ID 4* London Kensington Earls Court $109

Feb, 20-21

smoke free,fitness, rest., laundry, internet

I tried searching for a package (hotel and flight) where hotels are named, and I am almost certain the 4* Kensington hotel is The Cranley. It fits all the criteria including the fact it offers " access to fitness centre" it does not actually have a fitness centre. For our dates, May 22 to 24 Hotwire rate is $129 compared to hotel's own rate of over $250. Check It out

I tried searching for a package (hotel and flight) where hotels are named, and I am almost certain the 4* Kensington hotel is The Cranley. It fits all the criteria including the fact it offers " access to fitness centre" it does not actually have a fitness centre. For our dates, May 22 to 24 Hotwire rate is $129 compared to hotel's own rate of over $250. Check It out

I was wrong! Booked the 4* Kensington hotel Smoke free/fitness/ laundry/ Internet/restaurant. It is Harrington Hall. $124. Looks OK but not the Cranley!

Sorry you didn't receive the hotel you were hoping for, but at least it appears this will still work well for your plans.

The packages thru HOTWIRE are now 'powered by Expedia' and can't really be used effectively to identify HOTWIRE's opaque hotels. As well, the Fitness icon is always defined as "access to fitness" whether the Fitness center is located on-site or not.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]