Hotwire Hotel: 2* Tampa (East - Brandon) Homeastead Suites

azuki
By azuki,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

UFJoe has got it right... best way to utilize this website is to say what it is you're looking for and then get advice from others. There are too many variables involved in each invididual's stay to expect to find somebody on the board with the same exact dates, budget, and needs as you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just got four rooms in Tampa Brandon for $34. It turns out to be Homestead Suite. I thought it would be Baymont as this is what is listed in this forum. Anyway, when I check the price at Orbitz, Expedia and Homestead's homesite, the rooms go for $70 or more.

Interestingly, if I enter more than 2 person per room, this hotel will not show up. And if I book only three rooms, the rate goes up to $36.

I don't know if this is well known or not, but I found out that by changing the number of people in the rooms, I get different hotels and for the same hotel, different rates. (i have two or three windows open at the same time for comparison) You may try doing so to see what gets you the best rate. Afterall, I've never been to a hotel where they actually check how many people are actually staying.

Happy Bidding!

Azuki

• 4 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]