Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Greater Chicago) Hyatt Regency McCormick Place

srock
By srock,
in

I was looking for a two night stay preferrably in the Loop and the 4 star level. My first bid of $50 was rejected. I added four free rebidding zones and raised the bid $2 each time with no luck. I then added North Michigan Avenue area and back to $50 (someone got this area for $52 for one of the two nights). Added a free rebidding zone and $2 to the price but was not accepted. Added the greater Chicago zone and upped the bid to $54; rejected again. Added one more free rebidding zone, plus a $56 price and was accepted. Used the PRICELINE link. I've stayed here before and it is very convenient to Soldier Field; not so convenient to other activities.

Room (2 nights): $112

Taxes and Fees: $25.18

Total: $137.18

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you are familiar with this property and happy with the results. If you're not attending Soldier Field hopefully you can still make this be convenient for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]