Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Phoenix (Tempe) Fiesta Resort

KeserSoze
By KeserSoze,
in

Started last week bidding for Tempe at $42 on PRICELINE and struck out for full week of 1-15 to 1-22. Then went for 1-15 to 1-18 at $45 and got Fiesta Resort. Has mixed reviews on the quality of the place. With fees and taxes totals a little under $58/night. Tried to extend for another night but wouldn't take at the $45 price. Looks like mid-week goes for closer to $60.

I'll continue to look around for the next few nights. Is it easier to get better prices on weekends, or Thursday thru Sunday?

Congratulations on your (partial) success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and the deal you received for this stay.

There is no blanket statement which can be made regarding weekends vs. midweek, it really depends upon the area you're bidding and the time of year, both which also play a factor in hotel rates.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking at a Tempe-ASU 3* thru Hotwire for Jan 18-21 that shows the following amenities: suite offering; airport shuttle; rates include complimentary breakfast (continental or full --what does that mean? either?); fitness ctr (add'l charges may apply); pool; restaurant at least one on premises; laundry facility; hi-speed internet (extra charge may apply -- how do you know?) and Tennis nearby (within walking distance of short drive). Does anybody know what hotel this would be? Thks in advance.

There is no way to confirm exact breakfast offerings (or internet charge) until after purchase.

Please click on the "see details" button for this listing and then click "see all details" on the detail page and please list any additional amenities beyond the ones mentioned above. Thanks. :)

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Please post the details of this offering as a NEW TOPIC since it is a separate purchase from your first win above... and please list only the amenity names (and not the descriptions) as it will make your post easier to read.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'd say Fiesta Resort is really pushing it to say they are a 3.5*. I'd classify them as a typical 3*. The heating/cooling systems are archaic wall units and the internet is crappy weak signal wireless. I'd check with the local Sheritan or Comfort Inn nearby.

However, they have a great location to downtown ASU and Tempe.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]