Priceline Hotel: Starting bid for Logan 4* hotel for 1/9?

calebu2
By calebu2,
in

You actually have FIVE re-bid zones available when bidding 4* in the Boston area... if you're not familiar with re-bidding please see Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board.

So we don't suggest a strategy which goes higher than you're willing to spend, what is your maximum bid for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (please click this PRICELINE link before replying)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'd honestly be prepared to pay the HOTWIRE price if push came to shove. I also don't mind if I don't get a room (It's a stay of convenience, saving me 3 hours of round trip travel between the hours of 12am and 6am.

Is there any advantage to waiting until the day of the stay to book? (Given that it is not a peak weekend). This would save me some hassle if my flight into Boston is delayed (chance of snow at origin).

Given this isn't a mandatory stay and with the forecast calling for a chance of snow, i would wait until things become a bit clearer weather-wise.

Usually we don't recommend waiting until the very last minute as it can make bidding more difficult, but given that this stay may not happen, i'd wait until you have a better indication that you won't be experience any flight issues.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]