Priceline Hotel: 4* London (Mayfair - Soho) The Waldorf Hilton

mats
By mats,
in

Tried $100 first but no go. Got a counteroffer which i did not accept. I believe it was $118, sorry I do not remember exactly).

Instead I raised to $105 and added South Bank (currently the only free rebid zone for 4* in London), which was accepted.

Bought it for my parents. I am sure they will be happy with this although my mother said it was way to fancy for them. Could not find anything that was much cheaper, so I went with this. Seemed like the best value for money. It is not cheap to stay in London, anywhere.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your win... a super deal!

I'm certain your parents will be happy here. Did you tell them how much it costs... maybe by saying that it's "too fancy" was their way of saying they didn't need someplace so nice (not sure if you're footing the bill for them or not). I'm not too fancy either, but if given the choice of "nice vs. not" for the same price i'll take "nice" everytime! :)

Thanks for sharing your win.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks, yes I also think it is a super deal. My parent will surely enjoy the stay, even though they usually stay at much cheaper places. My mother was a little worried that she did not have a nice enough dress to wear...

It is a pity that breakfast is so expensive there (

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]