Priceline Hotel: Resort San Juan Caribe Hilton

rpmelch
By rpmelch,
in

I've been trying for over a month to get a pre-cruise stay in San Juan, and finally we got it! This is Valentines day weekend.

I had been bidding for 4* and up in San Juan and using rebidding zones. So I would usually bid $100, 105, 110, 115 and stop at 120 or $125.

I used the PRICELINE link here two days ago and bid 4* San Juan and it was accepted for $92: 1 rooms, Caribe Hilton, 2/11-2/12/2011.

(See my previous post for my priceline win on the following night, 2/12-2/13 at the same property. I was rejected for $90 and then was accepted for $100 (2/12-2/13), so my thought here was to go in a small increment above $90 for the first bid, went with $92 and won right off so ???)

I called the hotel directly and they told me that the room is already confirmed with two double beds.

Good luck to all, looks like Caribe Hilton just put a bunch on nights on sale, get 'em while you can!

Haven't stayed here, but it looks like a nice old property right on the edge of Old San Juan, same complaints about service that you get at every San Juan hotel, but for a steal like this, I'll get by. My backup cancellable reservation I had made was for $190 a night at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Carolina, so this is much cheaper and a more grand property. The Pina Colada was invented in the lobby bar of the Caribe Hilton!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]