Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Indianapolis (Downtown) Hilton

jegyed3
By jegyed3,
in

I was getting ready to book downtown using the info on this site, when my preferred options disappeared. Now a new one popped up and its a 2.5* downtown hotel, with a 95% Hotwire customer rating. Currently no 2.5* downtown hotels have surfaced on this site for Hotwire.

Amenities are listed as: Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness, pool ,Business center, Laundry, High speed internet, golf, tennis.

I did a search on 2.5 to 3 star hotels and only come up with the Hampton or La Quinta or Holiday Inn Express. The Hampton has the high approval rating, but no pool, the La Quinta has no pool and a lower rating. The Holiday Inn Express has the pool but Hotels.com show it as an 84% customer rating and Trip Advisor gives it an 81% rating???

At this point my best guess is the Holiday Inn Express, but the difference in customer ratings has me wondering.

Any ideas?

• 4 weeks later...

Well no input from this site, guess I was penalized for not "starting" my hotel search using an approved link.

Inventory changed and booked 2 rooms at the 3.5* Hilton for $62 each for Dec 28. The dependable markers for this one are the 95% approval rating and the pool. Great location, huge rooms. Easy walking to Conseco Field-house for a game.

I did use your link to book the rooms which is how I thought your site received $$ support.

Please click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at the offer above.

Did you reply to this thread after clicking the HOTWIRE link? That would have put your thread back in the queue to be reviewed... you never replied to this thread again and it therefore never went back into the queue to be answered. If you had simply bumped this thread, as indicated, we would have taken a look and tried to ID the offering above.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks for sharing your win with the board.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok, just so I have it, your site is automated to put a person who has a question in the "Que" only after you click on a link. I did not notice that. I have been using this site for a number of years and appreciate and find the info very useful. The site has saved me a small fortune. Just booked another hotel and will post in the appropriate spot

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]