Priceline Hotel: 3* Houston (Galleria) Hotel Indigo

JustClaire
By JustClaire,
in

I was looking for a decent place to stay 12/22 through Christmas day. So I started bidding last week with a bid of $42 for a 4* hotel in either Galleria or Reliant Park - Med Center.

Today I tried the same price for a 3*, but only in Galleria. I thought I might get the Aloft for that price (because I have gotten them several times previously for around that price). But the system immediately accepted for the Hotel Indigo. Looks like a unique hotel from their website- kind of a beach theme. Hope I like it as much as the Aloft.

I see priceline is offering this hotel for only $76, so I don't feel like I got the best possible deal. I think I should have bid a bit lower.

Each time I bid used the PRICELINE link from this site (which I have bookmarked). I am very grateful to have this site 'cause I learn a lot from the experiences of others.

Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $42.00

Subtotal: $126.00

Taxes & Fees: $29.73

Total Charges*: $155.73

----

Congrats on your success.

Excellent deal for this Indigo property. The Indigo style - which is sort of a "beach house" style, with hardwood floors, cute furniture and a colorful (although largely light blues) look - works better in person than in pictures (I thought.)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]