Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago North Shore (North Shore) Renaissance

bloomautomatic
By bloomautomatic,
in

$65 offer was turned down for Deerfield area (was hoping to check out the Hyatt).

$65 was accepted for Northshore, using the BB PRICELINE link. I stayed at this hotel last time I was in town. Nice amenities, what you'd expect for a 4 star joint. Easy access from the highway in Northbrook. They were having free food and drinks for happy hour when I got there last time, which was nice. Also took the rental car offer from priceline of $28 for a compact.

Congrats on your success. :)

Good deal for this Renaissance property. Glad you enjoyed your previous stay at this hotel.

If you're looking for a place to eat and don't want to go far, Barnaby's Pizza is across the street. This is not the world's greatest pizza, but it's pretty good and the place has become sort of an institution - it's been there probably for over 30 years at this point. There are quite a few other options a bit further away, but that's an option directly across the street if you don't want to go far.

Can you confirm the date/s of travel so that we can update the site's Calendar of Wins? Thank you.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]