Priceline Hotel: Waikiki Help

lhuynh
By lhuynh,
in

Looking to stay in Waikiki Beach for 9 nights 2/18-2/27. Have never tried Hotwire or Priceline for Hawaii, but really have a strong preference for one of the Outriggers, Moana, or the Sheraton (my ideal). Friends are staying at the Halekalani so would be prefer to be close to them.

Do folks have advice on how I should approach this either on PRICELINE or HOTWIRE?

Thanks,

Larry

I am staying at the Sheraton 2/20-2/23 which is right next to the Halekulani. Could only get Monday -Wed on Hotwire at $136. I was unable to add days to the stay on either end of those dates so it appears weekends and Thur will be hard to book a resort on Hotwire or on Priceline for much of a discount. If you are willing to move around you could think about that M-W option. Otherwise I'd just try to book the whole trip with a resort in Waikiki through Priceline. You can see the list of possible hotels on this site and will at least get an ocean front hotel within walking distance to your friends place.

On HOTWIRE what appears to be the well reviewed Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach is available for your dates for $166/nite... would this be worth an extra $15 over your current budget?

You may be able to do a little better on PRICELINE, but not necessarily being able to target/guess this particular hotel... you'd then be subject to any hotel in the zone at the minimum star rating you choose.

Let us know your thoughts on the above and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Thanks in advance for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]