Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Cancun thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Bumping = simply adding a reply to the thread, as it 'bumps' the thread to the top as an active thread and puts it back into the queue to reviewed.

The amenities above match previous reports for the Gran Melia, Hilton and Westin... i think the Hilton is the least likely out of the three and the other two (Gran Melia or Westin) would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board, and the amenities are very common for this area so i don't think we'll be able to provide too much insight into this one.

While it adds up over a 2 week stay i will add that the higher rated (both star rating and tripadvisor reviews) Presidente InterContinental is available for $132/nite for these dates.

Also, since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to "look behind the curtain". If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for your purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 3 weeks later...

I decided (my girlfriend decided) we are going to belize. So I tried to search HOTWIRE using ur links for hotels in Caye caulker, but hotwire doesnt offer hotels there. Since we are flying in/out of cancun, if i need a hotel there i will book the south HZ 69$// and let the board know what I get. I do not anticipate need to do that but taking water taxis and busses up and down yucatan...anything is possible..

• 3 weeks later...

ok we are on the move up and down yucatan. playa del carmen is where we will be 2-6 thru 2-8-11 on the way to belize. 67$//

we see a 4* hotel is playa area with the following amenities..

Smoke Free Rooms

Property offers at least one pool area; hours

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Recommended in 90%

of customer reviews

any ideas?? thx

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results.

I guessed at the room rate and dates in the topic title, can you please confirm the room rate and dates of your stay so this thread is accurately reflected in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thanks for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your results, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]