Hotwire Hotel: 3* Dallas (Market Center-Love Field DAL) Holiday Inn Express

BCOS
By BCOS,
in

Is this likely a Hyatt Place?

The rate is $49. It's a 3*.

Amenities are a shuttle, non-smoking, fitness, pool, breakfast, business center, and high speed internet.

I called the Hyatt Place directly to inquire about a shuttle, and they indicated they do have shuttle service to the airport.

My search (which was for the Fort Worth area) shows it to be in the Hurst - North Richland Hills zone, but I don't see that zone listed on the Texas list.

Thanks for any assistance!

The Hyatt Place would seem like a good guess but there could be others as well... the Comfort Suites Richland Hills (and to a lesser extent the Hampton Inn and the La Quinta) would seem to be among the possibilities as well.

My best guess would be the Comfort Suites, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if this proved to be the Hyatt Place.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please report back with whatever you end up doing for this stay (even if it's not PRICELINE, HOTWIRE, etc) so that this thread has a conclusion/resolution.

If you do ultimately need to book direct, please note we have links in our support page to many of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 months later...

Just searching through my old posts and realized I did not update here...

I ran one more search before bidding, and got sucked in to an impulse bid. I don't remember what zone it was specifically, but believe it was adjacent to the one I was asking about, and a quick check of the board here made me think it had to be a Hyatt Place... which would have been perfect. We ended up, however, getting the Holiday Inn Express Suites Stemmons for $39 / night, which was listed as a three star.

I looked at their website and the description indicated the room layouts all accommodated five six people (two queens and a sofabed). My mom ended up wanting to travel with us, and that would've bumped our party up to needing that size of a room, so I called the hotel and inquired about whether all the rooms were suites that would accommodate our current number of people and if not, if we could get a roll-away or pay the difference for a larger suite. They upgraded us to a larger suite at no charge, and we had bed space for six people.

Turned out to be a really great deal!

Thanks for the follow-up, glad to hear it worked out well for you!

Can you add the details of your purchase in a reply to this thread. Please include the star rating, city, zone, room rate, dates and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

THANKS!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]