Priceline Hotel: 2* Phil Suburbs (Plymouth Meeting) Springhill Stes

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

I think that was a mistake. Summerfield Suites is always 2.5*,[unless the person chose 2* but bid over $45 and priceline upgrade it] and I have been using this wonderful newer Summerfield Suites as well. I really suspect that you can get Summerfield for $35, if you could, you got the lottery... You must have been bidding at least $45 on these area to get that. Well, $35 is min for Springhill Suites, and it is a smaller Summerfields Suites with smaller size everything ... but with a few dollars, I would say Summerfields is better and bigger, especially during summer where it has outdoor swimming pool ...

By the way, when you try to bid 2.5* at Plymouth Meeting area with $45 to get Summerfield Suites, you risk yourself to get Courtyard by Marriott that would cost you a fortune for the paid breakfast if you have many people in your party. I have tried all combinations and stayed everyone of the 2* and 2.5* hotels in the area, and here is my summary:

2.5* Summerfield Suites (with complimentary breakfast, min $45)

2.5* Residence Inn (with complimentary breakfast, min $42)

2.5* Courtyard (NO complimentary breakfast, min $40)

2* Springhill Suites (with complimentary breakfast, min $35)

By the way, I would like to share with you a "good news" that since Courtyard Plymouth Meeting is under renovation [every 5 year Courtyard does that, new carpet, new wall paper ...etc] during April and May, it should be safe to go ahead to bid the other wonderful hotel and bypass Courtyard... If you look at Courtyard website, this location is not showing for this period, so are other online travel agents ...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]