Priceline Hotel: 3* Ft Lauderdale Downtown Marriott Marina

like2cruise
By like2cruise,
in

Ok, I could get addicted to this priceline bidding stuff :)

I couldn't wait until we got plane tickets arranged for our March cruise so I could bid for a hotel. I had so much fun bidding and getting a bargain in Miami at the Doubletree ($42.00-thanks thereuare) for our November cruise.

Anyway, we got the Marriott Ft Lauderdale Hotel & Marina for $58.00 (first bid) plus $9.08 taxes per room for a total of $268.32 for four rooms...not that much more than one room listed at the Marriott website. I would have loved to get the Embassy Suites (free drinks and breakfast), but at this rate I can buy my own :)

We plan to spend some time on the water taxis...thanks for posting...it is helpful to us all!

like2cruise,

Does the $9.08 include taxes and the Priceline fee?

I've stayed there before. Nice hotel with wonderful views of the cruise ships coming in and going out, easy access to water taxi and very relaxing walking around the marina looking at all the gigantic yachts. The pool looked nice, too, although we didn't use it.

Happy Cruising!

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]