Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (ESB) Kitano New York Hotel

verga
By verga,
in

We are a family of 4 (2 children in early 20s) wanting a hotel room with 2 beds for 1 night: Dec 11 - 12. Currently, we hold cancellable 2 x King Bed hotel rooms in LIC. Total for 2 rooms = $305.30

Hotwire is offering this 3* ESB hotel with the following amenities: Restaurants and Hi-speed internet access. Recommended in 80% of Hotwire customers. $256 ...total $311.52 (all in). Please help ID this hotel.

Thanks!

Unfortunately a property with just these two amenity icons has not yet been reported to the board, and as the majority of 3* hotels in this area offer these two amenities, i don't think we'll be able to offer too much insight into this one. However, with a 3.5/5.0 Tripadvisor rating, and a one nite stay, i think the odd are in your favor this that this Manhattan hotel will provide a better overall experience, and more convenience, then staying out in Long Island City.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I started my bid from $115, increasing in increments of $5 for TS, MTE, CPS, MTW, Chelsea and ESB.

I got it at $160 (less my $40 groupon) - total with taxes = $160.95

I checked the hotel reviews at tripadvisor...it caters mostly to Japanese tourists, but hotel looks okay.

I think it is MTE but it could be ESB - don't know for sure. Please edit title if it is ESB.

I used your PRICELINE link to make the purchase.

One kid cannot make the trip due to work commitment. The other kid will stay with a friend in NYC for one night ...so decided to bid for a room in Manhattan for us (parents).

I started my bid from $115, increasing in increments of $5 for TS, MTE, CPS, MTW, Chelsea and ESB.

I got it at $160 (less my $40 groupon) - total with taxes = $160.95

I checked the hotel reviews at tripadvisor...it caters mostly to Japanese tourists, but hotel looks okay.

I used your PRICELINE link to make the purchase.

Congratulations on your success!

Very nice deal for this property which gets very good reviews. It is located near the cusp of the zone boundary, but it is in the ESB zone.

If you're looking for a cheaper dinner or filling lunch i recommend the burgers at Jackson Hole Wyoming just around the block from this property on Third Ave at 35th St.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]