Priceline Hotel: Resort Kauai (Poipu-Koloa) Sheraton

winejunkies
By winejunkies,
in

I think this site is great- It has helped me out on many bids on PRICELINE from las vegas to Paris, France - and now Kauai!

Chose Poipu area in Kauai & resorts based on reading this forum - knowing I would get the sheraton Poipu resort. I already had a reservation there thru Starwood, but at 185.00 a night thought I could do better on PRICELINE. I really wanted the grand hyatt, but on HOTWIRE it was showing 419.00/day - a bit over the budget

1st bid rejected 129.00

2nd bid accepted at 135.00 - My dates are for Spring Break !!!

I have also read on trip advisor that if you waive your house keeping every other day at the sheraton, you get the breakfast buffet for 2 for free for your stay!!!

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get a room upgrade to at least partial ocean view (as i am sure our room overlooks the parking lot at this rate) I am not above bribing the desk attendant :)

Any ideas let me know

Aloha!

Welcome to (officially) to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success! Glad to see you landed a great deal at this property for what is often a busy time of year for Hawaii.

I think this site is great- It has helped me out on many bids on PRICELINE from las vegas to Paris, France - and now Kauai!
Thanks for sharing your win with the board... we hope you continue to share all your future wins with the board so that others can benefit from the information.

Good luck with the room upgrade... asking nicely, tipping the front desk clerk, and letting them know of any special occasion you're celebrating can't hurt.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi there, I used PL last Christmas and got the Sheraton resort and we loved it. The room they were supposed to give us was a 'garden' view but we could most definitely see the ocean from our room...it was lovely.

That's a good tip on the maid service...we weren't aware of that. The food at the resort is very pricey..I believe breakfast was around $20 per person.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]