Priceline Hotel: 4* Vancouver (Downtown) Westin Bayshore

MrB
By MrB,
in

I had a very last minute trip to Vancouver and literally bid as I was walking into the airplane. I had one swing before I got on board and bid $75 for that same night at 4 pm and got the Westin Bayshore. I was hoping for a hotel a little closer to downtown but this is ok under the circumstances as my next swing would not have been until arrivals in Vancouver at 9 pm.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were successful before taking off as i'm sure the trip was a little bit more relaxing knowing where you'd be staying before you arrived.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope you're enjoying your stay and you had a good flight.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Nice stay. The room was large and had been relatively recently renovated - shower/bath a bit old but the rest of the room new Westin style. Very comfortable bed. Room was next to the the Howard Hughes suite - no priceline attitude at check-in at all. A bit of a walk downtown but the boardwalk was great as long as it wasn't raining, and you could watch the float planes bring people in from Victoria for the day. Price was about half price.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]