Hotwire Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) Wynn

slygirl
By slygirl,
in

Hi all, typing here from the Wynn. My friend queenfrostine used HOTWIRE again to add two extra days to our trip and we got the Wynn again, only this time for $138/night. At check-in we were originally booked for a non-smoking king but they accommodated us for double beds and were able to ensure that we stayed in the same room for the entire stay. No mention of Hotwire or snarky attitude and we are near the elevator but not next to it, either.

There is also a $20/night resort fee which includes internet access and gym access (but alas no spa facility access, which is extra). As a consumer I don't like "resort fees" but as someone who works in hospitality I understand the "need" for it, as it is expensive to maintain certain areas like spa/gym. Otherwise, it is $13.99/night for internet. You are prompted when you open your browser to agree to the $13.99 charge but we called the front desk and confirmed that this charge will not be added to our bill.

The room is well appointed. This is our third trip to Vegas and it is one of the larger hotel rooms I've been in. For two people it is perfect but it can comfortably accommodate 4 guests. We stayed at the Flamingo GO room last year and in '07 stayed in a suite in the Augustus Towers at Caesars. I think our room is part of a suite. The bathroom is on par with the one we had at Caesars. There is a glass stall shower, deep tub, two sinks with vanity and a separate closet with toilet. The tub at Caesars was a bigger jacuzzi tub but we're not complaining since they are huge compared to our dinky tubs at home. Beds are comfortable (well, queenfrostine is still sleeping). Pillows are a bit too fluffy for my liking.

The upside is I think we are situated above the buffet so we'll be able to get there tomorrow before the lines get outta control.

Also, watching the sun rise from the mountains from the window--beautiful!

Thanks for the additional post... glad to hear you're enjoying your stay.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]