Hotwire Hotel: 5* Scottsdale - Help Identifying

RuSu
By RuSu,
in

I'm looking for a 5* hotel in Scottsdale or nearby such as Carefree that has a spa for 12/20 - 12/23/2010. I am trying to identify the following 2 properties:

#1. North Scottsdale area Hotel - Is listed as a resort & is showing tennis, golf, fitness & swimming. No spa is indicated. The rate is $119 & the hotel is recommended by 95% of Hotwire members. (8.1 - 17.2 mi from city center)

#2. Scottsdale area Hotel - Has a spa, golf course, fitness & swimming. Is not showing as a resort. The rate is $165 & the hotel is recommended by 95% of Hotwire members. (7.1 - 12.6 mi from city center)

Any idea what these 2 properties might be?

Just joined Better Bidding & have never used Hotwire before & would like some idea of what I might be bidding on. Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please list full list of amenities associated with each property and we'll have a looks. Note that to see the complete list of amenities you may need to go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to each of the offerings and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please list full list of amenities associated with each property and we'll have a looks. Note that to see the complete list of amenities you may need to go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to each of the offerings and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

#1. North Scottsdale: resort, fitness, swimming, restaurant, business center, internet access, golf nearby, tennis nearby - 2.5 - 10.5 miles from city center, rate $119

#2 Scottsdale are hotel: fitness, swimming, restaurant, business center, internet access, golf nearby, spa services - .6 - 3.7 from city center, rate $165

Thanks in advance!

Please double check the amenities as per the above method.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did that & all I got is what I wrote. I know there are so many seemingly identical places in this area which is why I'd like to get an idea. Seems you're unable to help?...

I can tell you that the 5* resort at $119 is most likely the Fairmont Princess. Another good choice, if it shows on Hotwire, is a 4.5* hotel - the Hyatt at Gainey Ranch. I hope that helps you with the decision process.

#1. North Scottsdale: resort, fitness, swimming, restaurant, business center, internet access, golf nearby, tennis nearby - 2.5 - 10.5 miles from city center, rate $119

When i run your dates on HOTWIRE and go thru the process outlines above, including clicking the 'see all' link, i also see a SPA icon in addition to the amenities you've posted above... you don't get a SPA icon after clicking CONTINUE and then the 'see all' link?

The Scottsdale property matches the Royal Palms so that would be my best guess for this one.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]