Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Disney Main Gate-Celebration) Baymont Inn Celebration

jodi1966
By jodi1966,
in

Hi

Dates are in 1 July 2011 departing 5 July 2011. 3 star condo, 85% recommended $59.00

Amenties are:

Resort, 1 Bedroom suite, Fully equipped kitchen, Free parking, Air Conditioning, Child Activity Program, Fitness Centre, Pool(s), Business Centre, Front Desk, 24 hour Front desk, Laundry Facilities, High Speed Internet, Tennis nearby, Condo.

Could be Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort, Quality Suites lake Buena Vista or was hoping Hawthorn Suites but I don't think so.

None have tennis nearby as inclusion. Any ideas ?

Thanks

Jodi

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking this HOTWIRE link... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at the offer above.

Are you willing to lock-in a non-refundable reservation 6+ months ahead of your stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi

No problems booking ahead, I have used HOTWIRE for lots of booking ahead of time (even one for New Jersey). Travel insurance will cogh up if I can't go for some reason of illness etc.

I have been researching this hotel some more and are still none the wiser. Usually I can work out what hotel they are!

Thanks for any help

Jodi

jodi1966

The TA and HOTWIRE ratings are never the same. It's two diffrent things.

Please see this link: Hotwire ratings and reviews FAQ

Let us know how we can help you further.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you ended up doing for the stay (even if you chose to book direct, cancelled your stay, etc)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Again

Still looking for this trip. Hopefully I am doing the right thing adding to the previous post.

Have decided to add another night so can you please help with:

3 star Disney Main gate in 30 June 2011 out 9 July 2011 $36.00 per night

Amenties: no smoking, complimentary breakfast, fitness, pool, business centre, internet, laundry and golf.

Recommended by 80% of Hotwire customers.

Trip Adviser rating 3.5/5.

I am thinking Baymont Inn and Suites Celebration. What do you think.

Thanks

Jodi

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for... appears to be a great deal for an extended stay. Hope you're pleased with the outcome and this will suit your needs well for this trip.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]