Priceline Hotel: Resort San Juan InterContinental

jrarey
By jrarey,
in

Accessed bidding site thru the PRICELINE link of this always outstanding board. This was probably the 6th time in the past two months I have attempted a reservation for this date. Selected 3.5* with a starting bid of $85 actually hoping for the Sheraton Old San Juan for a single night pre - cruise stay. Only reason I was hoping for the Sheraton was looking for a one night deal with close proximity to many of my favorite things in OSJ, and it is liveable for one or two nights. Used free rebids incremented at $5 a shot, with $115 being my limit and knowing full well that that had a chance to land the IC based on other posts in this section.

Sure enough, on the final bid the Intercontinental came up and I am very happy. While it does not have easy access to Barrachina and the cafe stand in Plaze de Armas, et.al., it is a great property,especially at this rate. One of the things I like best about the Intercontinental is the beachfront bar / snackbar that has some of the most reasonable prices you will ever find at a resort hotel anywhere. And Old San Juan is just a fun bus ride away!

Thanks to you guys who run this place, as always...

joe

Congratulations on your success!

While not your first choice of hotel, glad to see you're happy with the outcome and can make this work for your needs. Sounds like you're familiar and know exactly what to expect and things to do around the area.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay (and cruise!)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]