Hotwire Hotel: Pls help ID 3* Miami Beach area hotel

LadyLeo888
By LadyLeo888,
in

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at the offering above.

Thanks.

PS- please also add the dates of your stay to your Hotwire San Francisco thread with the date(s) of that stay so we can enable that win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

$219 is for the Miami Beach North - Bal Harbour, Sunny Isles area. I prefer Central South Beach area but currently HOTWIRE only has Miami Beach at $239 for a 3* hotel. I called Albion hotel and asked what is the best rates and availabilty for our return 2 nights and 2 rooms for 5 adults. I was offered the Manager Special's at $250 per room per nite. And will be guaranteed a Deluxe King Bed and a Deluxe 2 Queen Size Beds. Also I found out that most hotels require a minimum 3 nights stay for bookings made on Dec 31.

If you're happy with the Albion, and it suits the needs of your group, i'd book that so that at least you have a 'price to beat' if you decide to continue with PRICELINE and HOTWIRE. You'll just need to make a final decision at least 15 days before your arrival.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]