Hotwire Hotel: Need Help Identifying 5* Universal Orlando - I-drive North

Cupper
By Cupper,
in

Hi Guys. I could really use some help identifying this 5* star hotel in Universal Orlando - I-drive North area.

For the dates of Jan 26-28, it shows up for $276 and with the following amenities:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

I looked up the Hotwire list at the top of the thread, but couldn't find a 5* rated hotel in the Universal Orlando - I-drive North area.

Thank you!

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.... and your searches too!

Please click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at the offer above.

Are you willing to spend $275/nite for this stay?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Loews Portofino Bay, upgraded from the 4.5* level since last reported to the board, would be my best guess. This porperty was last reported to the board in March, so there has certainly been enough time for an upgrade to take place, but of course i can't say for certain, although it would be my best guess.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi guys,

Just wanted to give an update. The dates for our plans changed and we were instead going to book the same hotel for Jan 1-3. Unfortunately when I went to purchase it earlier today, the hotel had sold out. I snoozed and lost it seems.

If it goes back up for those dates and I'm able to purchase it (using the HOTWIRE link), I will update the thread.

Thanks again for the help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]