Priceline Hotel: 4* Dallas (Downtown) Hyatt Regency

bacardi
By bacardi,
in

Used the PRICELINE link as always.

First tried Arlington zone at a 3.5* and bidding failed up to $52.

Started over and choose 4* Dallas downtown, started at $45, received the $15 counter, reject and bid in one dollar increments until $50 was accepted.

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $50.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 3

Room Subtotal: $150.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $31.17 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $181.17 (USD)

I went on the Hyatt site and it says the out the door price is $318.55. Also, they'll be doing public space renovations which kind of stinks. I'm currently researching parking, appears it's $19/day for valet or self parking at $10 per each time you park, not per day.

• 3 weeks later...

With tax, valet parking was $20.57/night and there's tipping. There is an option to self park at $10 every time you enter the parking lot, meaning if you leave and return, you will pay another $10. Internet is $9.99/day plus tax, but most say it's painfully slow you need to upgrade to business speed at $12.99. Some other complaints, which are all on tripadvisor, if you chose the city view, the subway is fairly loud. We only found two outlets in the entire room, one quad required you pull out the bed; two lamps and an alarm clock leave only one opening. There is a second one by the desk, both outlets were being used by lights. Not a big deal, but they still use small tube tvs, I was looking forward to seeing a football game in HD. About the only above average item in the room was that it had french doors into the bathroom. The lobby and public areas are very nice. I stayed in the Hyatt Place 20 miles away in Arlington TX, the day before here. Free internet and parking save roughly $35 a day, you get a couch, swiveling large HD tv and fridge.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]