Priceline Hotel: 4* Ft Lauderdale (Hollywood) Crowne Plaza

mrsster
By mrsster,
in

Sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the result. With PRICELINE, one has to be willing to accept any of the possible hotels when bidding; if PRICELINE is actually offering a chance for a "do-over" in this case for the same dates (and maybe a different zone) and you really don't want to stay at the Crowne Plaza, I'd take the offer.

Thank you for sharing your results and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Please let us know what you decide and if you have any other questions.

• 5 weeks later...

I stayed at the Diplomat a couple years ago on someone else's dime and when I wanted to go back I ended up at the Crowne Plaza via PRICELINE as well. I was disapointed but decided to go through with it. The Crowne Plaza turned out to be surprisingly nice and had a very nice pool area to lounge around for a weekend. It certainly isn't as grand as the Diplomat but at $66 you still got a good deal. When I stayed they even upgraded me to a room with a balcony regardless of the fact that I had used the PRICELINE negotiator. That should speak to the hospitality and way that that particular hotel does business. I would encourage you to go through with your plans even if you have to go to the Diplomat for a conference it is a short walk away (less than 5 mins).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]