Hotwire Hotel: 3* Miami (Airport MIA) Summerfield Suites

CruiserDoc
By CruiserDoc,
in

1/22/2011, one night, Miami airport location (filtered it to only option). 3* with only 4 features (even after clicking to see more, only 4 showed up); Fitness center, pool, laundry facilities and high speed internet. Surprised to see no airport shuttle. Also, is there anyway to bid for 9 rooms?

Thanks!

Tom

Forgot to mention--it came up with an $89 price

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire PHX thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then reply to this thread indicating how many rooms/adults/children you're including on your search above? Do you need more rooms then the number of rooms you're currently searching on?

HOTWIRE allows you to bid up to 6 rooms at the same time while PRICELINE allows bidding on up to 9 rooms.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Are you still seeing the property above when searching for 6rooms/12adults as i'm being offered this property when i search these parameters for your dates... i get a hotel with SEVEN amenity icons. (i do see the one above when searching for 1rooms/2adults). Are you sure you selected 6 rooms when seeing the property in your post above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

6 rooms (12 adults), one night 1/22/2011-miami doral area

3* $69 each room w/ Shuttle, Comp bkfst, fitness, pool, laundry, and Hi-spd internet

Seems like Hyatt Place Miami Airport West-Doral

Right?

2nd option: 3* $89 each w/ amenities: Suite, Non smoking, shuttle, comp bkfst, fitness, pool, Bus Center, Laundry, Hi spd intrnet, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby---Would this be Summerfield Suites Airport on Blue Lagoon Drive?

Thanks!!!

Tom

Yes, I listed all the amenities: I just searched again & both options are still appearing:

6 rooms 12 adults, miami, Jan 22nd, one night:

Two of the hotels offered are:

Option 1: 3* $69 Doral Miami Airport WestAmenities- Shuttle, Comp Bkfst, Fitness, Pool, Laundry, Hi spd internet

I think this might be Hyatt Place Miami Airport West-Doral

Option 2: 3* $89 Miami Intl Airport

Amenities: Suite, Non-smoking, Shuttle, Comp bkfst, Fitness, Pool, Bus center, Laundry, Hi speed Internet, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby

I think this might be Summerfield Suites Airport (on Blue Lagoon Drive)

Thanks for your help!!!

Tom

Congrats on your success. :)

Fantastic deal for multiple rooms for this property! Hope you are looking forward to your stay. Please let us know if you see this property again on HOTWIRE (it very well may not appear, but hopefully it will) or if you need help find another property nearby for the remaining rooms.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's HOTWIRE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]