Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Oklahoma City (North) Marriott Waterford

nayola
By nayola,
in

I used the PRICELINE link. I first bid $50, which was rejected. I was offered to increase my price by $15, which I did not want to do. I closed the browser.

I then bid $58 and added Frontier City (which does not have 3.5 star hotels). My bid was rejected. I closed the browser.

I then bid $60 and added Edmond (which does not have 3.5 star hotels). My $60 bid was accepted.

Price $60.00

Taxes & Fees: $16.07

Total Charges*: $76.07

I used the PRICELINE link. I first bid $50, which was rejected. I was offered to increase my price by $15, which I did not want to do. I closed the browser.

I then bid $58 and added Frontier City (which does not have 3.5 star hotels). My bid was rejected. I closed the browser.

I then bid $60 and added Edmond (which does not have 3.5 star hotels). My $60 bid was accepted.

Price $60.00

Taxes & Fees: $16.07

Total Charges*: $76.07

***UPDATE***

I stayed here last night, and I just wanted to let you all know that this is a BEAUTIFUL hotel! The rooms are large and decorated very nicely. The common areas have a lot of character and are very tastefully done. The exercise room is one of the biggest I've ever seen at a hotel. The pool is a really nice size as well. And, most importantly, the beds are comfortable, and the rooms have pretty thick walls which keeps things nice and quiet. The hotel is in a really nice neighborhood too. Can you tell I really liked it???

The only downside was that the internet is not free.

Anyway, I give this hotel a big thumbs up :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]