Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (NMA-WT-Gold Coast) W Lakeshore

questionable
By questionable,
in

decided to risk it and wait a day ... and now I have a new option that looks like it might be good. 4* in NMA - Water Tower - Gold Coast, amenities are: gym, pool, restaurant, bus, internet, spa. I've searched with additional day or days and get a rate of $89 for Nov 7 - 13th. Any narrowing down is appreciated!

used some self service, checked your pinned list, and then decided to go for it. I got the W Chicago Lakeshore for $93 - Nov 7-15th - 8 nights in one location, hope it is GREAT! Thanks for the info. yesterday, it helped.

Congrats on your success. :)

Wonderful W deal! I'll recommend Fox and Obel Market and Cafe (fox-obel.com), which is a few minutes SW of the hotel, on the corner of Illinois and McClurg.

One minor thing I'll note is that you may want to bundle up a bit extra - this hotel is right by the lake and if the wind is blowing off the lake it may be extra brisk where this hotel is.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]