Hotwire Hotel: Help to identify Miami hotel

Travelling
By Travelling,
in

Please follow-up your previous Vancouver Hotwire and Priceline NYC threads with whatever you ended up doing for each of these stays.

Then for the property above, If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!. Please click this HOTWIRE link before replying.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the reply - my previous posts should all be updated now.

You are correct that there are more amenities shown when I click to open the pop-up window. The full list is:

Condo, Suite, Near Beach, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen, Shuttle, Daily Housekeeping, Air-conditioning, 24h Front Desk, High Speed Internet Access, Boutique Hotel

I also notice (from pushing the reservation to the next stage) that there is a additional resort fee payable and the Tripadvisor rating for the hotel is 3/5.

Thanks for the follow-up on your previous thread(s).

Best guess for the property above is the Metropole Suites, downgraded from the previously reported 4* level.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]