Hotwire Hotel: Indianapolis Downtown - Monday Night Football

cclaser
By cclaser,
in

I would like to get a good hotel for the MNF game in Indy on 11/1 - departing the next day. Priceline is risky due to the likelihood of getting University Place at the 4 star level. Is there a strategy to get a good hotel closer to Lucas Oil on gameday with hotwire? I have a reservation at the Westin for 169 on the club level, but I would like to spend a little less and still get a comparable hotel. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

HOTWIRE only shows one hotel at each star level per zone (the least expensive hotel at each star level is the one shown)

These amenities are common for a 'downtown' hotel and match the Crowne Plaza Union Station, Sheraton City Center and Hilton... so any of these would be my best guess, although i'd favor the first two as more likely than the latter.

As far as prices coming down closer to your stay, see the related "bid early or close to check-in" link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There is now a 3.5 star downtown area hotel on hotwire Nov 1- Nov 2. It is showing - non smoking, business center, pool, internet access, weights & dining - 85% approval. This is definitely more in the budget if it is a good hotel and in close proximity to Lucas Oil. Any idea on what this might be? It would be a savings from my 169 westin reservation. Thanks!

While the Crown Plaza and/or Hilton are possible for the above, i think property offered above is the Sheraton City Centre and that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all of the input. We ended up booking the Westin for 169 for the club level. This came to 197 with taxes. A little more than I wanted to pay, but I thought the Sheraton would be too far to walk after the game, etc. Fun weekend in Indy, and I will click the links for my next trip!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]