Hotwire Hotel: Identifying 3.5* Union Square West Hotel

tmynatt
By tmynatt,
in

OK, if you want both Priceline and Hotwire discussions in the same message why do you provide separate forums for Hotwire and Priceline? So far, I must admit, asking a question is about 100 times more difficult on betterbidding than other travel question/answer forums. I'm almost to the point of just saying Never Mind.

So let me get this straight...ALL questions about the same trip - even if talking about Priceline AND Hotwire - should be posted in the same message? And before I go the trouble of cutting and pasting and typing all over again - in which forum would you like this message to reside??? How many iterations must I go through to get a simple answer on "THIS" particular question???

OK, if you want both Priceline and Hotwire discussions in the same message why do you provide separate forums for Hotwire and Priceline?
It's easier to see what has already been tried/considered for a given stay when all aspects of that stay are in one thread. If this thread is in the HOTWIRE section and you ultimately use PRICELINE, we'll simply move the entire thread to that section of the board once a win is reported.

Also, we have found that when users have two threads for the same stay, only one of them gets updated with the win... the other never gets followed-up, leaving future readers wondering what was ultimately done for that stay. This makes the board less organized and less useful for future readers, similar to how your San Francisco thread above was never followed-up on, just like some of these threads.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It's easier to see what has already been tried/considered for a given stay when all aspects of that stay are in one thread. If this thread is in the HOTWIRE section and you ultimately use PRICELINE, we'll simply move the entire thread to that section of the board once a win is reported.

Also, we have found that when users have two threads for the same stay, only one of them gets updated with the win... the other never gets followed-up, leaving future readers wondering what was ultimately done for that stay. This makes the board less organized and less useful for future readers, similar to how your San Francisco thread above was never followed-up on, just like some of these threads.

If I actually purchased via Hotwire or Priceline then the result is posted. Otherwise it was not.

And I am officially to that point - I don't need an answer to the original question - since I'm guessing you really don't have an answer or you would have supplied it by now. So let me "officially" close this thread so as not to cause you or your readers any undue confusion and consternation.

"CLOSED"

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]