Priceline Hotel: 2.5* St Louis (St Charles-St Peters) Country Inn and Suites

nayola
By nayola,
in

I used the PRICELINE link on this forum's website and bid $38 for the St. Charles/ St. Peters area. That bid was rejected, but I was immediately offered the re-bid price of $48. I did not feel like waiting 24 hours to bid again, and I really wanted to stay in the Saint Charles, MO, area, so I went ahead and bid $48.

This Country Inn and Suites is listed for $99 on the PRICELINE website, and it has really good reviews, so I'm happy. I'll check back after my trip and tell you all how my stay went.

• 2 weeks later...

***UPDATE*** Well, my stay has come and gone. Here are my thoughts: The front desk gal and breakfast gal were both fantastic. Very friendly and helpful.

The hotel itself is your standard "Country Inn," except this one is getting a wee bit run down. Not terrible, but it needs some touching up (walls are looking a little dinged up. Carpet is a bit dusty).

The one uncool thing was in my room with double beds, the one bed definitely looked like housekeeping just made it up without changing the sheets. Can you say strange hair in the bed!!! The other bed looked clean and unslept in, so I used that one and did not complain to management.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]