Priceline Hotel: 3* Honolulu (Waikiki South) Park Shore

flyme2
By flyme2,
in

Knowing that the Park Shore was once again a 3* and that I'd be PO'd if I got it for the same $58 that the superior Radisson goes for, I began bidding at $52. Got accepted on the first go, but not before an unusually long cycle of searching.

Congratulations, you got your price of $52 for a 3-star hotel room...

Park Shore Waikiki Hotel

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 4

Subtotal: $208.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $34.71

Total Charges: $242.71

I had a PL stay here a few years ago and found it adequate, especially in view of my then $22 winning bid (in the days of the AMEX bonus). I enjoyed the sundeck around the pool area with its unobstructed views of the beach and Kapiolani Park. I'm sure it's no worse for wear, now that its renovations are complete.

As usual, hats off to thereuare, and I didn't overlook the s-b link.

Thank you very much for posting and using the SavingsBarn.com link... both are appreciated by the admin :)

It'll be interesting to see how this zone eventually plays out , as i'd imagine there will be some people that will no longer bid the zone. As well, how will a property like the Radisson, who is used to being able to fill their rooms with opaque guests react when they no longer are able to do so? Time will tell... :)

Thanks again for the support and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]