Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Lake Union) Silver Cloud Inn

macbb
By macbb,
in

Tried over several days, bid in $5 increments from $65 - and finally won at $85. Received an add $20 more offer to my $75 bid, which I declined.

So happy to read a helpful tip from another user and added Kirkland (max 2.5*), didn't know I had a free rebid for Lake Union area, I was only bidding once a day and stressing a little. Also, saw other posts of winning bids at $85.

Wanted to connect a Residence Inn Lake Union that I could only get for one night 10/24/10 ($65) and wasn't able to add a night through PRICELINE.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $75.00 ($75+$10 bonus cash/3 night min = $85)

Subtotal: $225.00

Taxes & Fees: $47.34

Total Charges*: $272.34

Thank you fellow posters, this is my first trip booking with PRICELINE and I was a little stressed! :)

Traveling with Husband and 2 little ones 4 and 1, hope I made the right choice with Lake Union area opposed to Downtown Seattle 4* (Ren/West), will follow up with review!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're happy with the deal you received and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Wanted to connect a Residence Inn Lake Union that I could only get for one night 10/24/10 ($65) and wasn't able to add a night through PRICELINE.
Can you please add this win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of it when searching the topic titles and the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]