Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Memphis (Airport) Radisson Airport

fourholesn1
By fourholesn1,
in

I bid $30 for a 2* in Memphis Airport (MEM) rejected, added the Memphis East zone and bid $35 ejected, added Memphis Southeast and bid $37 rejected. Went back to the Memphis Airport (MEM) zone and $42 for a 2.5* and was accepted. I probably could have done a better job with this bidding but I really wanted to be in the airport zone as we are going to Graceland which is nearby. Unfortunately, when checking TripAdvisor, I see this Radisson has the worst reviews I've ever seen for a hotel. every single person says DON'T STAY HERE!!! so now I may have to stay somewhere else and waste this win. Used the PRICELINE link here.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $42.00

Subtotal: $84.00

Taxes & Fees: $21.42

Total Charges*: $105.42

Sorry to hear you're disappointed with the results.

If you're flexible, you may want to consider booking a back-up reservation which can be canceled up until late in the day, then give the hotel a try to see how the room assigned is. If unacceptable you could then call PRICELINE and let them know the problems with the hotel rather than state you're not staying there based upon things you read on the internet. However, this involves some effort while you're 'on vacation' so understandable if it's not something you wish to pursue.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Good luck and let us know what you ultimately decide to do.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You could write to PRICELINE in advance and state your case, using evidence from reviews and elsewhere. However, that will probably not work. If you write and state your case and it doesn't work, then if you get there and it's that bad, you can call and say you wrote and are now there and calling. No guarantee as to the result, though.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]