Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip) Venetian

involatile
By involatile,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

As re-bid zones can change as hotels are added/removed/upgraded/downgraded we don't "tell" users what zones to add, but would rather teach you how to check your re-bid zones, as they should be double checked before each round of bidding begins. We could tell you zone XYZ is a re-bid zone, but you may not bid it until that evening, and although rare, a hotel could have changed status in that zone no longer making it a re-bid zone.

Rebidding is explained in this thread: PRICELINE RE-BIDDING EXPLAINED.

Please read thru it and ask questions that you have, as well as confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding. We'll then look at your dates and provide a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks thereuare,

I was thinking of trying to add the following zones (to the strip) for re-bid?

1. Nellis - Las vegas speedway

2. Northwest las vegas

3. UNLV area

4. Boulder strip

5. Freemont St vicinity

Are there any 5* hotels in these areas? Since priceline didn't accept $100, I was thinking of bidding $110. What do you think?

Thanks in advance....

Since you don't have a lot of time... what is the most you would want to spend on the Venetian. We'll give you a strategy that starts low and gradually increases to your maximum.

I don't think you understand re-bidding as you've included a zone that can't even be selected. From the link above:

The way to check what star levels are available in each zone is to open a Priceline page, check ONLY the zone you are inquiring about, and then proceed to the next page (as if you were going to select a zone)... this will give you the available star ratings in that area. You can then hit BACK on your browser, uncheck the current box, check the next box, and repeat the process. It is important to do this before EACH attempt at adding a zone that you really don't want, as new hotels can be added and the star ratings can change at any time.

List each zone of Las Vegas and the highest star rating available in each as per the above method.

Then let us know your maximum bid to get a 5* hotel and we'll outline a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the tip. Now I know what star hotels are available in each area.

Right now, I'm ready to bid till $120 for venetian. If I can't get that, I will be happy with a 4* hotel like NYNY or treasure Island or Aladdin (not Westin). What's the average priceline rate for these hotels, any idea??

Thanks again and many Regards...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]