Priceline Hotel: 3* Louisville (North) Holiday Inn Clarksville

cruwudu
By cruwudu,
in

The Courytard is sold-out for this nite so landing this property doesn't seem very likely. As well, rates look fairly high... do you know if something is happening in the area on this nite?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hmmm...I have no idea. I'm going for a very small event. Nothing that would fill up a hotel or even a floor of one. This always happens to me. I tried going to New Orleans and hoped to book a nice hotel downtown for $40-50 (in line with other recent wins) and there were a few conferences in town and everything was booked solid downtown. Had to stay down by the airport.

Went up to $61 tonight using the rebid zones. No bites. It appears that the Courtyard is the only 3* in the Downtown zone so I branched out to the airport and used one or two rebid zones before it called me out on the duplicate bids. Went up to $50 with the airport zone and no luck. Any advice? I think Hurstbourne is a little far but I need to check exactly. I thought the airport was far but it was only 5 miles away from where I am going.

I don't know anyone else who is attending.

Well I checked out a few other hotels in the Louisville North and they were close to where I need to go so I added Louisville North and bid $60 and won the Holiday Inn Clarksville. It doesn't look like a true 3* property. People seem to complain about the age of the property but I'll take it. I probably overbid but I didn't have any rebid zones left and my patience was starting to wear a little thin so I'm happy I got it rather than going through this for another night.

Congrats on your success. :)

Sorry to hear that the property wasn't what you hoped for, but glad to hear you were able to secure a hotel that works for your travel needs.

Thank you for letting us know about this new PRICELINE property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List for the state.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

• 1 month later...
The Courytard is sold-out for this nite so landing this property doesn't seem very likely. As well, rates look fairly high... do you know if something is happening in the area on this nite?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

I found out what the events were in town coinciding with my visit: the International Lawn and Garden Expo and a big Veterans of Foreign Wars meeting. Every hotel in the city was sold out apparently. I was lucky to get anything on Priceline.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]